From:
debbie & gerry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:25:25 -0400
Hi all,

I haven't posted for awhile, but I need some help.  I am adopting 2 ferrets
from Barb Carlson in PA and we need some help getting them to me in New
Hampshire.  Is any one driving from PA north.  I am willing to drive 2 or 3
hours down and 2 or 3 hrs. back.  Could someone PLEASE help us out!  I
have been waiting 2&1/2 wks already to get these 2 furballs.  I am getting
anxious and so are my hooman kids.  You can reach me at <[log in to unmask]>
or phone me at 603-895-3040.  Please leave a message if I'm not home.

Thanks in advance,

Deb Fedas and her 6 Crazy Ladies, Skittles, Bandit, Thelma, Louise, Raz =
and Snowy (in spirit)