Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:54:19 -0400
Hi ferts & folks- My ferts were in hysterics last night- I caught them
reading some of Bob's Daffynitions, and they were rolling all over the
floor, holding their little tummies while they laughed so hard!  Wild Thing
laughed so hard, he blew some ferretvite out of his nose from snorting:-)
After they calmed down, we all sat around and came up with a few silly
daffynitions that the ferts wanted to share- so here goes:

Doggie Treats:  What ferrets leave in corners for dogs.
Headbanger: War dancing weasel in a narrow hallway.
Sideswipe: When a ferret delicately wipes or drags it's butt on the
floor/linoleum/carpet immediately
                  following a corner deposit.
Skidmark:  The stain left on the floor/linoleum/carpet after being
sideswiped.
Catnip:  What ferrets love to do to cats.
Catnap:  Best time to catnip.
Catapult: The shooting-bullet action of a fleeing cat following a catnip.
Cat-a-log: When a cat hunches down and hopes the ferret didn't see him.
Cat-a-lyst: When a cat lysts to one side 'cause a ferret is attached to it's
ear.
Catastrophe: When 5 ferts jump on top of 1 sleeping cat.
Catatonic: Another name for "flat ferret trick"; Fools cats often.  (Known
as "playing possum", too.)

The ferts have more, but I'm stoppin' 'em now!!!  I'm weasel war dancin'
myself- I'll be at the Baltimore Ferret Show this weekend!!!  Dooks &
Hugs!!!

Marlene Blackburn
Bee-Bee (Gotta eat some more- winter's comin')
Tilly (Pepsi, Coke, Dr, Pepper,...Please??)
Megan (Yawn- I'm beautiful!)
Thor (Wonder if I can get on top of the curtains again?)
Wild Thing (Snort, Lick, Snort, Lick- "Hey, it's ferretvite!)