From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:48:49 -0500
Just reading a Tami Hoag book where she refers to a man in unkind
descriptions of which one was ferret face - I believe I noted someone else
referring probably to this same book.  Boy aren't we sensitive to anything
referring to ferrets!!

STupid me, I wait til Friday to post on the dangers to ferrets - just like
my leaving the house at the time I am supposed to be there--- but one is
the fireplaces, certainly need glass doors and tie them together, mine are
awfully interested.  Another is fish equipment for acquariums.  So far no
harm done except all those filters shredded and the charcoal everywhere.
Still get the shudders thinking what might have happened.

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Hey Easy Off, over here, ever see what happens to Home
Improvement when you step on the remote control???
Cascade:  the observer, you are serious, you really want my share of the
kisses.................and you don't expect to pay!!!!!!!!!
Ajax:  Pleased to meet you fine ferrets, been looking forward to it, I
am honored, this is great (bet Custer didn't have this much trouble when
he was surrounded!)
Dizzy & Joy:  do you serve cream with the tea?????