From:
mr & mrs james/patricia higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:06:53 -0700
This may seem like an add but it really is not.  I don't work for or with
this place, just buy a lot from them.  I am talking about "For Ferrets
Only" they sell custom made floors for the midwest cage.  You can also get
acrylic litterboxes made for this cage and ramps for the floors.  I have
three of the cages and have converted all of them.  The floors are 15
dollars the litterboxes 32 dollars (I know that sounds like a lot but they
are well worth it) and I am not sure about the ramps.  To reach them you
can leave a message at (305)378-8877, the best way is to fax your order to
them that number is (305)378-0898.  I know you will be as happy as I am
with the results.  To see a sample of the cage visist my website at
www.temporalweb.com/ferrets/widget.htm and if you do please sign my guest
book.  thank you.