From:
Cynthia and George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 22:41:15 -0700
Just wanted to let you know that Chumley is doing great now, and seems to
be over his cold.  Thanks for all of your suggestions!  He LOVES Duck Soup,
and even started to like his amoxi.  His appetite is back to normal, too,
which is great to see.

We also finally found a new addition to our family to take the place of our
wonderful Otto.  On Mon. we adopted a precious little girl sable from an
Animal Ark shelter.  She's an absolute doll!  We think she's between six
months and a year, and has a ton more energy.  We named her Tennessee -
Tenny for short.  We figured, if we have a Chumley, we need a Tennessee
(Tuxedo) too!  They get along great and are two little bundles of fun.

Thanks again for all the notes for both Chumley's cold, and kind thoughts
on Otto's passing.  No ferret will ever replace Otto, our first, who we
call "the original 'ret."

Cynthia and George