Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 08:24:28 -0500
Can anyone give me some ideas about how to treat dry skin on a ferret?  I
really think that is the problem as I'm having an awful time with dry skin
right now too.  Meep scratches frequently, not so that he is losing his
coat, but enough that you can tell it is annoying to him.  I haven't bathed
him in over a month to help protect his coat and he is eating well (better
than ever actually).

Karla