From:
Susie Eslinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 10:27:17 -0600
This is my first time posting to the FML, and I just love this newsletter.
I have 2 wonderful ferrets and I believe my female is from MF.  The male we
got from a local breeder.

Anyways, in response to Diane about Febreeze and her animals.  6-8 months
ago my Boxer pup got on the table and ate 20 pills of Motrin.  The next
day he was incontenient and we rushed him to the vet.(Before that we called
the vet and said to feed him and give him milk) The vet really couldn't
do anything for him but give him alot of fluids through an IV.  The whole
point of this story is that the dog was doing his business on our love
seat.  I bought a bottle of Febreeze and sprayed the whole couch and it
never bothered the dog or the fuzzies.  I still use it for the times the
fuzzies make a mistake in a corner on my carpet and it works great!  I'd
try an area to test it for your cat.  I hope this helps.