From:
Justin & Deana Beek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:23:46 +0000
Please do not take this offensively...but....
Has anyone ever noticed that the stories about the "vicious" or "bad
temporment" angora ferrets are usually shared by people that do not own
them???????  Ever find it funny how you never seem to see OWNERS of angoras
saying such things?????

I am just speaking my opinion because I currently own an angora ferret and
the truth of the fact is they are just like ordinary ferrets but with long
fur and no undercoat (oh, and a few nose hairs).  They do the same things
other ferrets do, play the same, poop the same, kiss the same and whatever
else.  They are just one of the crew.  I absolutely love my angora ferret
and say time and time again that some day I will own another, and another,
and another.

Does anyone see something strage here??  "Ferret owners" are so appalled at
the "horrible rumors" of ferrets (how they are agressive and attack babies,
etc.) but "ferret owners" are commenting on the "agressiveness" of the
angora ferret.  Just doesn't make sense to me because in my opinion A
FERRET IS A FERRET...whether it be an angora, a shelter ferret, a show
ferret, a rescue ferret, etc.  Just my opinion and something to think
about.  (No offense meant to anyone.)

-d-