Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:48:25 -0700
I have to tell you about my MF.  At the time I fell in love with "anya" a
possum head MF ferret I had 2 ferrets at home and had just lost one due to a
tumor in the neck.  I fell in love with her looks but my hubbie said "NO"
and dragged me out of the store.  well needless to say he went back and
bought this ferret as a surprise for me. she bit the sales person and my
huvbbie and daughter befor they got her home.  then she bit me.  I did not
have the heart to tell my hubbie to take her back or I would never have
heard the end of it!  anyway this ferret proceeded to bite me for months!  I
used to have to spray my hands with bitterapple before going near her.  she
gradually learned that the other ferrets love to be picked up and cuddled
however you can not trust her.  I trust my others with anyone including
young children but not anya the MF.  she still occassionally bites for no
apparent reason.  would I buy another MF?  Probably not!  My ferrets have
come from various places including private breeders and other peoples
unwanted ferrets and have never encountered a ferret with a worse
personality! sheryl