From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 02:08:43 -0600
Thank you all who sent me information on poisonous plants!  While my
snow-weezels pay no attention to them, I just thought I would be aware just
in case.  They *are* out of reach (for the moment anyway until they figure
out a new way to get to the place where they are at).

Now here is my question: what are agora ferrets.  They are of the long hair
variety I know, but never seen a picture and I'm picturing a cross of a
weiner dog and a maltee dog.  Anyone know of a website with pictures or
infomation on them?

Thanks!

John,
Soda-Pop (Someone play with me NOW! Hey cmn'on, I *SAID* now!)
and Mocha (Let's see, I have all the stuffed animals behind the speakers,
and the toys under the sofa, what other tiny-ups do I need to do?)

P.S. I caught Mocha sinking her teeth in a *large* potato and dragged it
out of the bag and across the room to stash it along with my white tennis
shoe and blankets.  Boy that little girl got spunk!