Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:57:36 -0400
I don't know how many saw the David Letterman show on 10-06-98 but the bit
on "wetting the weasel" was not the least bit amuseing.

With permission, I'd like to offer the web site to email the Letterman
people to let them know how we consumers / ferret care givers are not
happy with this kind of "humor"

David & Toina Smith
Visit the home page of five, no EIGHT (OH my EIGHT now) of the cutest fuzzy
kids on the internet  at:http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lights/6783

[P.S.]

I had submitted a note about the David Letterman Show and a "comedy" bit
about "wetting a caged ferret.  I had forgotten to add the web site to
email the Letterman people.

So with Bill's permission, the adress
is:http://marketing.cbs.com/lateshow/pantsnews/emailus.shtml
David Smith