From:
Jody Gorden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:26:06 EDT
hello ferret lovers, i am fairly new to posting so be patient.  have only
writtem once before in regard to my fuzzbutt being so skinny.  she is, by
the way, still skinny, but seems healthy.  does anyone know of any ferret
friendly vets in the Omaha NE area?  wanted to let those who were asking
about the long tunnel that i bought mine at Petsmart.  my two kids love it
and play in it all the time.  it is spread across my living around, with
one end wrapped around the leg of my coffee table.  it is so much fun to
watch the kids chase each other through it.  :) of course ducan, being so
thin, races through it while digger, my big male, has a toughter time of
it.  LOL.  The last sunday of this month the ferret shelter lady will be at
Petsmart with ferrets for adoption, I would love to get one or two more,
but need to know how to pick them so they will get along with my other two.
don't want to have any big fights.  have two cages, so can keep them apart
if i have to.  any and all advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance and have a wonderful day.

Jody, Dave, and the kids, Ducan and Digger