From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:25:29 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Well, we made it through Georges OK.  It barely touched us.  The only bad
thing is that Sequoia's Dr. appointment was postponed to Wednesday.  They
will check his glucose again.

There seems to be two others that will be joining Sequoia on the vet visit
Wed.  Nemesis has a swollen vulva, she's only a year and a half.  This has
happened before and she never went into heat.  She is a Marshall Farms
ferret.  I'm going to find out if they can do anything for her.

Also, Enoch woke us this morning.  It seems he was grinding his teeth in his
sleep.  I woke him up and he just looked at me with sleepy eyes then went
back to sleep.  I don't know if he was just dreaming or if it is something
more serious.  Enoch is almost three years old (two months)and is also a
Marshall.

If anyone has any information about either of these problems, please e-mail
me.  Thanks in advance.

Oh... I did check Enoch's teeth and I didn't see any redness or possible
cavities.

Concerned parent
and Dooks to all,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
And Our Fur Angel Loki