From:
Purple Cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:57:41 -0400
Boy am I dissapointed.  Instead of reading my e-mail first thing in the
morning like I usually do, I waited until the afternoon, which made my
husband and I lose out on having a chance to adopt that little sweetie in
Baltimore by about five minutes. :(   I am glad that she found a home so
quick and if it does fall through, can I have a chance?  Anyway, after
having read that note I've been doing some thinking.  My husband and I have
been wanting to buy a kit but everyone has told me it's best to adopt from
a shelter.  So with that in mind, does anyone know of any shelters in the
Columbia, Maryland area and if it's possible to get younger ferrets
(hopefully under one year) at one of those shelters?

~Liz~
ICQ# 16159292
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/2469/liz.html