From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:46:26 EDT
Hello everyone.  Greetings from "Behind The Zion Curtain!" Just wanted to
let everyone know the latest that is happening regarding the trial dates
for Bandit's murderers.

The one individual that did not show up for court is still at large on a
bench warrant.  If they pick him up for a traffic ticket, he goes in!

The other one goes to trial for Animal Cruelty on Wednesday, September 23.
He is also being charged with a FELONY for witness tampering.  Kim is sure
that they charged him with the felony because of all the writing, calling,
faxing and etc. by everyone on this forum.  Keep up the good work, folks.
As soon as I have any more information, I will let you know.

Also, there is something else I didn't realize until Friday.  Apparently
it was on all the news stations, but I somehow missed it.  Kim is dying of
cancer.  To have Bandit taken from her at any time would have been
horrible, but now it makes it even worse, if that is possible.

Please send her your best wishes!

Dooks,

Catherine, Pato, Snowball, Hubert, and Elsie
"Behind The Zion Curtain"