From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:40:17 -0500
So sorry to hear of your accident.  You indeed were not only lucky but God
was watching out for you and the fuzzies!  Now Poncho and I will have to do
some serious praying for you when you return to your road trip.  Take care
and heal quickly!  Poncho is still waiting for his "foster Dad" to come to
visit him!

Julie and
Poncho " Is Bob okay? when will he be over to see me?"
Mickey " Is Bob the one who always looks under my tail?, I hope he's okay"
Raz  "Gotta play, gotta have fun, gotta pray for Bob, gotta have fun..."