From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:01:30 -0600
Well, I just wanted to let you all know that I have taken 2 months off from
driving.  At the end of October I will re-evaluate my situation and decided
what direction to go.

On February 14, 1996 I was in a Geo Metro and was struck by a bus that was
traveling around 70 MPH.  My car had broken down and I was sitting off to
the side of the road when the bus driver ran off the road and struck my
car.  The driver of the bus was ticketed for driving out of his lane.  I
sustained injuries in the accident that have once again taken me out of
the truck.  The doctors have suggested that I take some time off and see
if that will help me recover faster.

This change has made my life really busy lately.  I am "really" going to
get Buddy's story done.

Buddy and Doris are doing really well.

Jason, Doris, and Buddy
* In Loving Memory of Sammy *