Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 13:57:14 -0400
Influenza vaccinations are actually made from a killed vaccine, so it's
*impossible* to catch the flu from them.  There are a myriad of Web sites
which cover this piece of information; here's one good site that I found
that might help you:

http://www.pharmasave.com/healthnotes/1/3/qa.html

Hope that helps!  It's from an FAQ on influenza.

- Ela

P.S.  You can get (mild) flulike symptoms from the shot .. just not the
flu itself.  I'll take the mild flulike symptoms over a real case of the
flu anyday!  Bring on the shot!  ;->

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483