From:
emily tarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 18:43:33 -0700
Hi all,

I've been reading a whole lot of ece going around with explanations of what
most parents will do to help their babies out.  I guess my question to most
of you would be "are you replenishing the good bacteria?" I've had my babies
hit one after another, but knowing that they all will get it eventually I'll
start them on the antibiotics, fluids, duck soup, and Probiacin.  Probiacin
can be found at the vets and comes in a tube with notches so that you can
regulate the amount you give.  I have used this with my babies and it works!
Of course, always consult with the vets first!!

Emily