From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 15:22:06 -0700
Hello All
We had our first annual ferret BBQ on Saturday, it was great!  We finally
got to meet Sam ,from NZ, Lynne brought her ferrets, Bandit and Perrie,
and we all had a great time.  Thanks Sam for the assistance in clipping
toenails, have a safe trip!  We are sorry that some people couldn't make
it, we hope we can see you at the halloween party / fun match in October.
To everyone who did make it, thanks!  you helped to make it a great day.

            Mia, Patrick
                   And the Crew!!!