From:
Mark Rullo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:11:10 -0400
Hello everyone, this is my first FML post and my first ferret :).  I wanted
to run the name of my new baby by you all.  He's such an explorer I had to
call him magelin.  Whaddya think?  I'm Almost done all the FAQ so I'm not
gonna ask questions yet, any suggestions would be VERY appreciated.  If
there are any Ferret parents in Ontario I'd be glad to hear from ya!  Ciao