From:
Laurie Christ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 21:54:52 EDT
We live in a mobile home and we're having a horrible problem with mice this
year.  Nothing is working.  My mom wants to by me some type of device that
plugs into the wall and it's suppose to keep rodents and insects away using
some kind of sonic waves.  It says it will cause no harm to humans, dogs &
cats.  Well I was wondering if anyone with ferrets has ever used these?  I
don't want to use something that will hurt my babies.

Thanks for any help!
Laurie Christ