From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 08:27:35 -0400
Hello FML ers!

This is Ewok-- I want to tell anyone who does not know-- we are getting
ready to have the 3rd ANNUAL FerreT Wise ReUnion Picnic! Saturday-- Sept 5,
1998!  11Am- 4PM!

This is a FUN time for the shelter folks-- they throw this party for folks
and ferrets -- big bowls of Totally Ferret and water bowls for us Fabulous
ferrets,  hot dogs , cold drinks and munchies for the hoomans.  (Most folks
bring something to share-- they have lots of stuff there).  Then there are
games and contests-- everybody has fun -- Bear usually supervises the
costume contest and then there is a photo contest and more.  This year there
are TWO TROPHIES for the walk a thon!  For top fundraiser AND for Ferret
which completes walk the fastest!  Can you believe it.

We have some really neat auction / raffle items this year-- (even a cage and
kitty cat funhouse!) Think about stopping by duiring your weekend holiday --
visiting- having a bite to eat and playing with us!  Munchkin is going to
meet her foster sponsor-- and they always take a big group photo!  There
will be an old -fashioned popcorn cart and cotton candy for the youngsters,
shelter vendors and lots of things to do!

For more information on the event-- and early registration -- email shelter
folks at: [log in to unmask]

Admission  and proceeds from this event helps to take care of shelter kids
( and buy the hot dogs!).  Get your tickets ordered early and you can save
some cash--- then buy your favorite ferrets some really NEAT stuff at the
event!

Hope we see you all there!

Ewok
and the many faces of Ferret Wise