From:
"Reet ..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 01:22:01 PDT
I'd just like to say, thanks for all the replies I got, it's good to know
its just him settling in and not me.

I just thought since I'm new here I'd do a little introductory of me and
Dexxy.

I am a 15yo girl living in Wellington, New Zealand (hey, any other kiwis
out there, love to hear for ya).

I bought Dexter recently, after a visit from a ferret that came in and had
a look around.  I'd just like to say, I'm not one of those 'aww isn't it
adorable, lets take it home and it can sit and look decorational' peoples.
After the ferret came I talked it over with my parents, got out books etc
and talked to the petshop.  Being my first time with ferrets, I proably
will make mistakes, but I am trying.

Dexter is a 7 week old male, I think he's whats called sable but I could be
wrong.  A kinda browny/gray with brown in a stripe across his shoulder, and
across his legs and tail.  He seems to be settling in really well, and is
actually biting less than he was, which is tres good.

So yes. Hello :) later everybody.

- Reet