Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:41:40 -0700
Hi!

My boy have become mighty hunters, with no cricket (or june bug) in the
house being safe from their "killer instincts".  I think they must have had
this idea whispered in their ears one night by ferret angel Millie who was
the bestest cricket-killer (and fly-catcher) of them all.  While I don't
see how ANY bug could be a good snack, Clint and Arnold seemed convinced
otherwise - maybe they just like the thrill of the chase or something.
Anyway, does anyone know whether this addiction might be detrimental to the
boys?  We have an excess of crickets (and nasty spiders, too - yuck!  -
fortunately the boys think these are yucky also) this year her in TX due to
the mild winter - it's impossible to keep the house bug-free!

Gotta go - Arnold just managed to get the big Happy Face balloon off of the
kitchen table - unfortunately it was attached to a nice Ivy plant (with lots
of dirt) that we received yesterday celebrating the end of the chemotherapy
and radiation treatments for Kevin's Hodgkin's disease - now we're on the
road to a full recovery!  Hurray!  Hope the plant is, also.  Remind me to
buy dirt brown carpet next time.

Later from Paris, TX,
Kevin and Laura
Arnold (I just wanted to look at it!)
Clint (See if you can reach the Cookie Crisp box next time!)
ferret angel Millie (you boys have a lot to learn!)