From:
"Amy C. Dempsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 15:10:22 -0700
Okay, whose ferrets have gotten my boys to join the FLO.  I know that they
have to have been reading my E-mail.  People talk about couches, and lo and
behold, His Whiteness is trying to dig into the couch, something he's never
done.  Some one mentions screens and he's back digging holes in the screens,
which is really a problem for me because I have 140ft.  long screened in
gallery which runs the lenght of the house.

I am sure that somebody must have slipped them a lap-top computer, because
mines at the office!  I made the mistake of letting BJ (His Whiteness) and
T2 out in the yard while I was sanding.  They dooked, they danced, the got
"huge".  I finally had to put back in (I wasn't getting any work done) and
BJ literally attacked the screen and within seconds he was coming through.
Thank Goodness he only goes after the one next to the door.  Or I'd have to
be replacing them all.  As it is I am adding a bottom ledge to the screens
to inhibit their being able to dig through.

All I can say is I am glad I don't have carpet or they'd be digging it up
too.  Please if anyone find their ferrets e-mailing mine, Stop them!

Also Thank you Bob C. for all the great "diet" stuff.  I try to get my kids
to eat as a diversifed kibble diet as possible (it helps living with someone
who owns a pet store).  I am also trying to get them to eat raw meat, they
like baby foods, but still aren't interested in raw meat or bones.  They
love cockroaches, moths, lizards, and centipedes (yuk - and to think I kiss
them)!  They also catch the occassional mouse-but they just lick them, I
think they think they are lolipops!  Anyway thank you for all your great
posts!

Amy and her 10 fur snakes