Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:58:53 -0700
From:
Jacqueline Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
It just clicked--one of my ferrets, the snorkling & climbing champion (whom
I pulled out of a HANGING plant yesterday that was two feet from the top of
a piece of furniture that he 'couldn't possibly' have gotten up on...) has
tried very, very hard to help me brew ale.  The ale is a flavorful, dark
type with--you guessed it--lots of nice, sweet malt.  And that explains
why the empty malt bucket, which retains the strong malt smell, is so very
attractive that it is always being dragged out of the closet.

I think the malt and petroleum jelly combo would go over very well, at
least in my zoo.

A special gourmet treat is Duck Soup Au Gratin.  We've had lots of illness
this last week, and have been whipping up lots of that yummy goo.  Except
two of the sick kids wouldn't touch it, until we garnished their soup with
a light but artistic dusting of powdered cat chow.  (Next time perhaps I
will add a sprig of catnip and offer a linen napkin.)  At the Ferret Mall,
I think we will run a Red Weasel or a Raisinby's on the other side of the
parking lot.