Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 09:14:24 -0400
From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Anthony Moran wrote:
>Also our new baby's eye was oozing when we picked him out by the end of
>the night his eye was swollen shut.  this morning we brought him to the
>pet store and the owner(a good man)called the vet he uses and put some
>terramycin on his tab for our baby's eye i have cleaned the eye with warm
>compresses and applyed the med but his eye does not look any better any
>ideas?

Hi, Anthony,

When we first got Ker Avon last spring we woke up to find his right eye
closed shut and green ooze around it.  We rushed him to our vet, Dr.Dan
Hudson or Northwoods Animal Hpspital here in Cary, NC.  Dr. Hudson
prescribed some eye drops which did a wonderful job on our little guy.
He's been fine ever since.

Dr. Hudson is a well known ferret doc and is extremely helpful.  I suspect
if you call Northwoods at (919) 481-2987, he may well be willing to make a
suggestion which your local vet can follow up on.

Congratulations on your new addition!  I hope Noah is perfectly healthy
soon.  Five is a really good number to have.  We've got a couple more that
that :)

Take care,
Caity Martin
(Tenchi, Adric, Avon, Lady Ayeka, Ryo-Ohki, Nysssa, and Romana are all
asleep)

Caitlyn M. Martin                  "They have computers... and may have
[log in to unmask]                           other weapons of mass
http://www.caitys-world.com               destruction"  -Janet Reno