Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:06:51 -0400
From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
In the vein of Embarrassing Ferret Stories, my Katie once dragged a naked
tampon (out of the wrapper) across the floor in front of company!  <blush>
She apparently had stolen it out of a purse belonging to one of my
daughter's friends and hid it under the couch.  Then brought it out again
at the worst possible moment!

The other funny story I have happened this morning.  I am preparing for
Champ and Dozer to embark on their journey to their new mama and filled a
milk jug full of water and placed it on the top of my ferrets' cage (a tall
MidWest thing).  It never occurred to me that they'd bother it!!!  I put it
there last night and this morning my daughter apparently put it in the
sink ... there were holes bitten into the bottom and it was half empty!!!
It seems Cal Monster bit holes in it and gave himself (and everyone else) a
bath!  Luckily they have another cage attached to the side where it's dry
(and their food is dry) so I didn't have to clean the @#$# thing before
work. :›  I keep underestimating the puncture power of Cal's teeth!!!  O_O
He's bitten holes in a number of things ... a milk jug full of milk sitting
on the table -- when you pick it up, streams of milk shoot out from every
hole all over the place!  you should have seen me trying to plug all the
holes long enough to get it into the kitchen and poured into another
container!  That darn ferret is a pure agent of chaos!

But it still makes me chuckle thinking of what the other ferrets were
thinking when it started "raining" on them!  Hee hee.

--Barb--