Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:18:13 -0700
From:
I missed the original post about the girl in California who left her ferret
with someone to ferret sit, but if you must send her in California, try to
put the girl in touch with one of the ferret organization here in
California.  Many of us would gladly help make sure this girl treats her
ferret properly.  We try hard to stress good ownership in California to
show the lawmakers that ferrets are being treated well and deserve to be
legalized.  Feel free to contact me to put the girl in touch with one of
the local clubs!

Chris K.
Ferrets Anonymous Lost/Found Coordinator