Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:42:46 -0400
From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
My sincere sympathy to everyone who has lost a ferret recently.  I was
very sorry to learn about Bill Williamson's Squeekers, whom I did know.
Squeekers was indeed a special ferret, a wonderful ambassador for all
ferrets.  I remember he won the best kisser contest at the Mass Ferret
Friends picnic last summer.  Squeeker's vet called him a "gentleman
ferret." He was very smart, personable, lovable, and was very devoted to
Bill.  Squeekers lived a wonderful eight years; he will be greatly missed.

I hope Squeekers met up with some of the other lost ferrets we've heard
about recently and they are all happily dancing on the other side.

***

Foster ferrets
Two beautiful male foster ferrets are up for adoption in the Metrowest area
of Boston.  One is a cinnamon/champagne, the other is a large sable.  I
believe these are non-MF ferrets, very sweet, very friendly.  They belonged
to a college student who moved on to bigger and better things, his loss.

They are a bonded pair and must be adopted together.  Please contact Bill
Williamson at <[log in to unmask]> who is on vacation but reading
email every day (hmmmm, sounds like someone else I know).  I'm petsitting
them at the moment, these guys are really super (much better behaved than
my guys!!!)