Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:33:01 +0100
From:
Leslie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I had Comedy Central on over the weekend and the cartoon The Critic came
on.  It was an episode where Jay Sherman decided he wanted to run the New
York Marathon.  Of course he was beaten by EVERYONE including a man running
with a "live ferret in his pants" the runners reply to the comment was
"It's not by choice".  (they didn't actually show the ferret)

I nearly fell off the couch I was laughing so hard.  My little Bean Just
LOVES to crawl inside my pant legs...especially when they're still on!

Leslie and the two furry fuzzbutts...Daggett and Bean