Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:16:42 -0700
From:
Hi,

I just had to write and tell every one what a great time we all had at the
OFA Ferret Fun Match.

Of course we were all disapointed that Bob Church and Gary Holowicki (sp?)
couldn't make it, but S**T Happens!  I guess.  But, despite these setbacks
we still managed to have a great time with our ferrets and ferret friends.
The weather was perfect, cool enough that the ferrets were at there active
best, all us humans were pretty well organised, and things just flowed
along so smoothly!  My good friend Monica Istvan came all the way from
Calgary, Alberta to join the fun.  I got to finally meet Lynn MacIntosh
(hope I spelled that right ) although I think we figured out that we had
already met before!  I also got to meet Michael Mckinnley and his ferrets
Amy ( she's the one in the Nordstroms catalog...what a great name) and
Eddie- the most beautiful cinnamon I've ever seen.  I even get to brag a
bit here!!  My two, Worf and Phebe won the theme catagory in the costume
contest!!  I had them dressed as a Scottish couple; Worf had a kilt and tam
hat and phebe had a matching plaid dress with a lace and roses hat.  And,
Worf got second place in the best trick contest!!  He actually did his
trick, a multiple roll over (4 times) all in a row!  I'm just thrilled,
there were so many beautiful and talented ferrets there.

Our fund raiser auction was a great hit too.  We had around 120 lots to
sell, and everyone really got into the spirit, bidding went crazy.  I about
fell over when my wooden ferret lawn ornaments were bid up to $26 each.
There was also a great bidding war over a lovely photo of a pine martin, I
think it went for over $30.  What was really great was the fact that
EVERYTHING went fast and furiously.  We got finished up in record time,
thanks again to our auctioneer Joe Sell.

If I missed mentioning any one or anything I should have I really do
apologise, it was a long three hours drive back home and I'm about burned
out.  But I wouldn't have missed it for the world.  I can't wait till next
year!!

Amy Evers
Worf ( The Velociweasel! )
Phebe ( Blossom Butt )
**Still missing our sweet Katie.**
     "Here's Dookin' at You Kit!"

"I Know you, so lets behave poorly together....."   LRM

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8589/