Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 07:48:32 -0400
From:
Rob and Kate Adlers <[log in to unmask]>
Hi folks,

Thanks for all the kindness sent Buster's way over his Fred Flintstone toe.
I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner; Rob's and I have both been sick (but we're
much better now <g>).

After a stay overnight at the vet's and a bunch of anti-inflammatory
medicine, the swelling in his foot started to go down.  We kept him on
antibiotics and the anti-inflammatory for this week; he slept most of the
time for a few days.  Now the swelling is pretty much gone, and his little
foot looks as normal as a paw with three toes on it can look.  He's back
to wardancing and taking huge flying leaps off the bed.

Thanks again for the kindness sent our way.

Kate and Rob