Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 17:47:40 EDT
From:
Signe Peerson <[log in to unmask]>
I would hereby like to officially start the rumor that My Fellow Ferrets
ran the new secret digital transmission cable from the White House to the
U.S. Courthouse for Big Bill's* testimony today to the Grand Expensive
Tedious Scandal Jury.  A (literally) underground group of us ---loosely
allied with the FLO--- will be listening to the naughty little details as
they are transmitted.  We would be willing to share our findings in
consideration of large donations of Ferretone, Furrovite, strawberry
licorice and raisins to WOW (Weasels of Washington).  God Bless America.

*Clinton, not Gruber

Ferret-in-Chief,
Bumble B. Bobbitt