From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:03:08 -0700
I got a number of e-mails asking me about how to get the catalog and where
you can see the funhouse, etc...so I thought I'd make a general post in
reply.

You can view the funhouse, sans ramps and add-on toys, at:
        http://www.neeps.com/items/funhousemain.html

Foster & Smith is a catalog w/ items selected by veterinarians.  It's
mailed out by request only.  You can request it at 1-800-826-7206 24hrsx7
days, or at http://www.drsfostersmith.com/

(The catalogs' not quite online yet, but you can request one anyway.)  My
first catalog came with a $5 coupon.  I've used Foster & Smith for a number
of years and have always been pleased with their quick and professional
service.

It's primarily for cats and dogs and has a wide range of products from
toys, beds, grooming etc to vaccines and supplements.  (Include pet-tinic
Nutrical, Dyne, etc.)

On page 85 they atually have a few things for ferrets and have 2 cute pics
of fuzzies.  Ferret specific stuff includes "Refresh" products, a Roll'n'
Play ball, a slumber bed, corner litter pans, and the bench warmer sleeves
for Midwest shelves.

Hope this helps!

- Megan & the furrykids