From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 17:25:25 -0400
I bought one of the Kitty Kat Fun Houses from PetsMart about two months
ago, I was such a sucker, I just went in for some litter and there it was,
I KNEW my little fuzzhead had to have it.  (I didn't tell my husband how
much we paid for it though, he would have blown a gasket).  The ferret (now
ferrets) in my household absolutely love it.  It's the number one hiding
spot for treats and cheweasels and toys.  The carpet in mine has held up
just fine, but it's worth noting that my little ones only seem to like to
dig the carpet in the human house, the carpet in the weasel house is sacred.
One of the fun things I do is wedge a dryer hose through one of the top
windows, the fuzzies love going out that way, wheeee!.

The Ferret Store also sells the Kitty Kat Funhouse, and they do have
pictures on their website for it.  Theirs comes with an additional outside
ramp that mine didn't come with, but they were nice enough to sell me one
seperately.  I also noticed that the Funhouse is in the toys section of the
September/October issue of Ferrets magazine.  (also with pictures).  Maybe
they should rename it The Ferret Funhouse.  ( I think it would be a little
small for Cats anyway..)

One of the things I like most about it, is that it's very unobtrusive, and
although it does take up lots of space it's very attractive beige coloured
molded plastic, made to look like a victorian style house.  In our small
apartment that is easily cluttered with tubes and toys all over, the
funhouse looks just fine in our living room.

Robynn (ferret real estate agent...hmmm)
Gargoyle (I like to perch on top and look fierce) and
Morticia (I don't think fierce is the right word there, chubby)