From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 00:35:47 -0700
>From:    alia granda <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferty Club
>To the Killians, I would love to add your site to my list of links, but
>I must be having a brain fart because I couldn't get the actual web addy
>right, lemme know.

Our URL is on every post we write.  Apparently today there was a problem
with our web space provider.  It happens to be in ... California.  A nice
ironic touch.

Linking to us is fine.  I seldom get around to updating our site.  LOTS
of things I intend to put up.  My brother the artist has even done a
professional update that I haven't had time to install.

But an aside, Buddha - our answer ferret - has another descendant that does
well at shows.  His granddaughter took a trophy for best sable at the
Baltimore ferret show this weekend.  Courtney's big DEW hob Tulsi Das
"Texan" took best adult (breeder).  Met some folks there.  It was fun.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]