From:
Pamela Hewitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 11:21:27 -0400
>From:    Brandy Jean Ashmore <[log in to unmask]>
>You people aren't serious about eating ferrets are you?  This is the
>sickest thing I have ever read...

Hi Brandy

I apologize, but I had to laugh about your comment.  I guess you missed the
original post about the original ferret BBQ and the disclaimer that it was
JUST satire.  No one on this list ( gosh I hope that's right!) would eat
their ferrets!  Your comments would be very correct if these were factual
posts.  But they aren't - it's just a continuation of a humourous
interpretation of a post for a ferrets get together described as a ferret
BBQ.  So, rest assured that noone is serious - ( again, see previous
parentheses!)