From:
"Reet ..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:45:33 PDT
Well, hey for once I'm not here with my problems :) thankyou to everyone
whos been giving me advice with the biting etc.  Lets hope it does
something *grin*

Does anyone elses ferret(s) have such amazing reactions to orange peel?
Oranges he can't stand (too acidic I guess) and will not even lick.  But
give him an orange peel and he goes *nuts*.  scrabbles at it, throws it,
chases it, carrys it, stashes it, you name it... He loves the stuff :)
whenever I have an orange I give him the peels for a day or two till they
start getting old...

Also, Koosh balls.  Ya know, those balls of long rubber strings?  Of course,
I can only give it to him when I'm watching him, Far to easy to chew and
choke on, but he *loves* it.  He will put it just behind his front legs and
roll around the room.  Hits a wall, turns around, and rolls right back
again.  He will do this for ages :) he really loves it.

- Reet