From:
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 00:02:56 -0700
Once again I spam the list... :-)

I saw the post about encouraging everyone to list all the dangers to
ferrets they can think of.  Considering I'm soon to do LOTS of
ferret-proofing, I think this is a great idea.  However, looking at hte
idea objectively, I find it a rather daunting proposition... even tho my
fuzzies aren't at home yet, I can think of so many potential dangers, it
makes me shudder away from trying to compose a list to submit.  And I'm
sure that those of you with big businesses have even more to say!!!  Or
maybe it would be better if everyone just posts stuff all on one day... I
dunno, but I thought I would propose this as an alternative.

So here's a suggestion: Rather than post everything on one day, what
about subdividing this effort. I.e., once a week for a few weeks, post
specific sorts of hazards. Like:

- dangerous ferret toys
- dangerous foods
- bizarre ferret-proofing problems you've had
- dangerous subtle poor-health symptoms,

etc, etc etc.  I'm sure y'all can come up with categories better than me.
I suggest this because it's far easier to come up with a short, specific
list than a huge one all at one time.

Just an idea... I really do like the idea of pooling all you experts'
knowledge, I for one surely would like to take advantage of it!

- Megan
--
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC ( [log in to unmask] )