From:
"Petal D. Lavallee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:14:48 EDT
Well we did it!  Yesterday I took Joe (hub) and Evan (son) for a ride up to
the Frisky Ferret Shelter to see all the ferrets that Lorraine has there.
Well we were supposed to get ONE but how could we do that.  The poor little
darlng would have had to ride 90 minutes ALONE in the carrier afraid in the
dark ALONE with just two towels to tunnel into ALONE.  So the only thing I
could do was to adopt TWO.  So now Clooney a beautiful black sable with a
full black mask, and Bandito a cute sable mitt with big feet have hoined
our crew.  We brought them home and introduced then to Calvn (who is shy)
and Hobbs (who s not).  At first Calvin just wanted to sit in my lap and
watch but after a few minutes he got brave and joined in the aggressive
butt sniffing, everyone got along great.  We watched them for most of the
evening and then I went to bed Evan had them all out playin and when I woke
up this morning their they were all in the same hammock just a happy fert
pile.  Today every one is out free roaming for a while talk about doin the
shuffle!

On a serious note I guess the shelters are really full and need help to get
the fuzzy's new homes.  Lorraine has a bunch of real nice ferts that I
really wanted to take, making a choice of two was really hard.  She has
these two HUGE boys that were just beautiful and then there was this cute
little girl and then there was .... well they were all darlings and they
need homes.

Petal
Calvin (am I still the baby mom)
Hobbs (I'm still the baddest)
Clooney (Hey she gave me ferretone she  must be ok)
Bandito (snoore ZZZZ)