From:
Ferret Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 13:18:47 -0500
Hello fellow FML'ers,

I got a new kitten who thought that it was appropriate to bring fleas into
my zoo.  The dog didn't get them cause he takes a pill monthly.  The ferrets
all got them though.

I flea shampooed and the problem seems under control, but I bought the cats
some stuff called Control that is a liquid you put on their back between
the shoulder blades.  It is for kittens.

Here is the question, can I put this on the ferrets too?  I don't want them
getting fleas again especially Loki Monster.

Please help me - send responses to e-mail in the sig....

Thanks,

Ferret Dad & The Young Un's
Spaz, Rascal, Treble, & Loki
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662