From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 18:56:41 -0500
Just last week I posted that Bebe followed Demon over the Rainbow Bridge.
This week Terrorist, our four year old female sable is following them.  She
was the last of the original Wizzlebee family.  Ece followed by "chronic
wasting syndrome" has decimated our family of ferrets.  They've all been
force fed, were on antibiotics, with the cages cleaned twice a day and
still they go!!!

The younger ones, Monster, Chewbakka, Meme, and Dutchess seem to be
recovering.  They are gaining weight and playing with a vengence trying to
make up for the long time lost being sick.  Has anyone been through this
and actually had any ferrets survive?  I'm so afraid they'll back- slide
also and I'll lose them all.  Please someone, tell us there is a chance
some in our family will survive.

From Mikki & Dee and the thoroughly decimated Wrecking Crew

Kind regards
--

Mikki & Dee                       -l-
"Learning To Fly"on Autopilot  -o-(_)-o-  Team AMIGA