From:
Shelley Straight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:00:13 -0400
My mom has told me that her friend has two ferrets (one male and one female)
(one sable the other a BEW) that need a good home.  They were her son's
ferrets but when he and his girlfriend split, neither one wanted to take
them.  They ended up getting dumped on her doorstep.  They are not getting
out of their cage at all right now.  They are approx 4 years old, marshall
farm ferrets, and have been vaccinated.  They have been eating IAMS.

They are oviously free to a good home (which I thinks includes their cage).
If you are in the Wilmingotn DE driving area and would be interested please
email me and I can give you her number or vice versa (up to you).  These
guys need a good home!

Shelley Straight
Va-Md Regional College
Of Veterinary Medicine