From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:32:14 -0700
We mentioned before that both Diane and Courtney are now rather seriously
disabled.  Our other daughter Lindsay is going off to college real soon.

This takes us froma four working the shelter to one.  We definitely need to
get ferrets from Virginia to where ever people can take them.  These are
beautifully pattern friendly sables.  Maybe a few others availble.  Some of
these are even show quality ferrets.  A fwe older ones, one with a missing
eye, but all seem quite healthy.  From just under two years and up in age.

We have arrangements to get ferrets as far as St Louis Missouri thanks to
Kurt and Sara Petersen.  We had to turn down one offer after researching
the potential adopter unfortunately.

If anyone, perhaps Ferrets Across America, can help with getting ferrets
from St Louis or Virginia to Iowa, Dallas TX, Utah and/or New Mexico we'd
appreciate it.

We had an offer from perhaps Ohio to Shreveport but no connecting offers
to go west from there.  Don't know if we might have already missed that
window anyway.

We're awaiting more from an offer in South Carolina.

We hate to ask for help but at this point we can no longer keep going with
this over stuffed shelter.

If you want a ferret and you don't see you listed by state above we might
have goofed up.  Reminding us is welcome.  I don't want to embarrass people
by listing names before arrangements get worked out and ferrets delvered.

If you're close to Virginia we can probably get ferrets to you.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]