Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:25:02 -0400
>RE: can anyone give me some hints on how to make a litter box for the human
>bathroom?  I want to figure out how to have a box in there without the
>litter that seems to spill out of the boxes to turn to paste from the
>condensation on the toilet.  Any ideas??

Maybe you could try an enclosed litterbox like cats use in your bathroom?
Or cut up a piece of a vinyl tablecloth (really inexpensive at Wal-mart or
similar store) a little bit larger than the litter box you do have to form
a barrier between the condensation and the bottom of the litterbox.  Even
if the litter turns to paste, all you would have to do is pick up and rinse
off the piece of vinyl.

Karla