From:
Nichole Pershalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:36:58 EDT
Well let me start by saying about a month ago i was babysitting a fert for
a friend named Nala ..   Not one of the ferts liked her and fought with her
constantly.  She was always making these "i miss mommy" noises.  And when
her owner called me i told him these noises she was making and he didn't
believe me cuz she doesn't at home.  So i made a wav of her doing so and
saved it to the desktop of my puter..  So today i heard a noise upstairs and
ran up to see what the ferts have gotten into and see Jedda sitting there on
my mouse pad staring at me, and on the screen it said -- 'Are you sure you
want to send 'Nala' to the recycle bin?' She was trying to delete the wav i
made :) I always thought she was the slower witted of the ferts ..  guess i
was wrong :)

Nichole and da 5 fuzzbutts