Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:15:27 -0400
While I was on an airplane last week the woman in front of me had a soft
sided animal carrier that was solid fabric around the top and bottom 1/2,
the rest was a mesh type fabric.  It seemed to have some sort of support
built in because it didn't collapse on the small dog she was carrying.  Has
anyone seen this type of carrier or used one for their ferrets?  It fits
under the airline seat so it was allowable as a carryon.  It would be ideal
for short flights but possibly not for long ones unless you were able to
water your fuzzies along the way, it wouldn't support a water bottle.

Karla
Meep and Daisy