From:
Kym Isear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:50:13 -0400
I wanted to let everyone know about my first ferret show.  I had a blast!!
I was exhausted and so was my fuzzy, Oso, but we both had such a great time
that we are signing up for the show in Pa. in October.  If anyone would
like the address or contact name for this show on Oct. 3rd, please email me.

I was so impressed with the running of this past show, on Saturday July 18th
and the participants there, I can't say enough.  I will keep this short but
if you have been thinking about attending or participating in a show, check
out the next Legion of Superferrets that you can.  The other participants
there were the nicest people.  They showed me the ropes, do's and dont's of
showing, even though my Oso was their direct competiton!  It really made a
wonderful impression on me and I can't wait for the next.  We got free
coffee and donuts too.  This was also a great experience for my ferret as
well, we bonded more from the experience.  I had to hold him in my lap while
waiting for his turn to give him to the judge and he was tired and fell
asleep in my lap!  Never has that happened since he was about 8 weeks old.
He is now 14 months old.  The judges were great and all took the time, after
results were tallied, to tell me how they judged him and what I could do for
a future better score.

My only regret is that I didn't get to meet Anne but I had heard she was
extremely busy in the show so maybe another time.

Thanks again to all I met, it was great!

Kym,
Oso ( got his first Rosette, 6th out of 14 in Siamese class)
Widget ( I wanna go next time!)